Conditions of Sale:
The garments will be supplied as per the specifications supplied by the Client, The SYS will not take responsibility for any incorrect sizes, colours or product codes that are provided by the client when the order is placed.
Delivery dates are dependent on the individual suppliers adhering to the dates they provide upon acceptance of order. These dates could be influenced by Brexit/customs delays and Corona shut down delays, the client will be advised of any unavoidable delays as soon as The SYS receive updates from the supplier.
Before placing your order, please be careful to check product size information. As we supply garments from different manufacturers there is no such thing as a standard size. On every product, there is accurate sizing information for that item.
We ask you to confirm logos, placements, colours and sizes in the visuals that are sent after the order has been accepted and confirmed. Please ensure that the approved visual documents are signed and dated and return your approval to SYS.
We try our utmost to complete orders error-free. In the unlikely event of branding error, we ask that you return the garment, and we will either refund or replace it.
• Garments must be laundered in accordance with the care instructions, as detailed below.
• Embroidery has an expected life span of 2+ years.
• Vinyl Print has an expected lifespan of between 30-40 washes, so long as the care instructions are properly adhered to.
• DO NOT TO IRON DIRECTLY ONTO ANY PRINT VINYL OR TRANSFERS and DO NOT TUMBLE DRY any printed garments.
• Care labels in the clothing apply to the care of the clothing only and NOT the decoration.
Please refer to the instructions below for washing guidelines of any items that have had branding added:
❖ Maximum Wash Temperature: 40°C
❖ DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
❖ DO NOT IRON
❖ DO NOT USE BLEACH
❖ USE NON-BIOLOGICAL WASHING POWDER
• STORAGE: Store in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight.
• The SYS will not take responsibility for any garments damaged by laundering or storing incorrectly.
We will advise the client when the shipment will be ready to dispatch, delivery costs will be charged at cost and billed back to the sending party.
Full tracking details will be provided upon confirmation of shipment.